วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Who I am?

Hello ! My name is Suriyan Kaewya-A. My nickname is Yan. I was born in Chiangrai province, Thailand, my family lived in a small village on the mountain and I love my hometown a lot. After graduated from my high school, I has decided to study in the university in Bangkok. Then I become an English Program student at Chandrakasem Rajabhat University in 2007. This semester is my last semester for study in the university. I hope I can get a lot of new knowledge, experience, and new freinds. Especially, I want to improve my English skills.
Football is my favorite sport. I support Chiangrai United team and Manchester United team. David Beckham and Zidane is my favorite players. I had played football since I was nine. In my freetime I love to jogging, playing football, and enjoy reading books.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น